The B-CC IWLA Chapter will hold its traditional opening day dove hunt and picnic on Friday, September 1
In accordance with MD DNR regulations:
• Hunting starts at 12:00 noon
• There is a daily bag limit of 15 birds
• No Guests are allowed in the fields while firearms are in use
• We ask the hunters (and other members) to join us at the chapterhouse for a picnic starting at 5:00pm
. This will also allow birds to return to the fields and roost, extending hunting opportunities further into the season.
What you need to hunt on the B-CC IWLA Conservation Farm:
• a valid 2017-2018 MD hunting license (including all necessary stamps, i.e., HIP stamp for doves)
• a current and valid 2017 B-CC IWLA membership card as proof of permission to hunt on private land
• a current and valid 2017 parking sticker displayed on your vehicle
• register on our website for 2017 (Since July 1st, 2017) to acknowledge understanding our rules and property boundaries.
• A $5.00 donation is welcome for the cookout afterward.
*** Volunteers to Help Setup / Serve / Cleanup for the 5pm Picnic
are Needed & Very Welcome ***
As always, Guest Hunters are prohibited on the B-CC IWLA Conservation Farm